Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102
Before you decide to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102, please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
Image credit: GSMArena
Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102 Specification
Front Camera No
Resolution 240x320 pixels
OS Android 2.3
Rear Camera 3.15-megapixel
Image credit: Hardreset.info
- Power Off Your Phone
- Press And Hold Volume Up Key + Home Key + Power Key
- When Samsung Logo appear Release All Keys
- Now You Will see a Android Robot on screen
- Press Right Option Key to Lounge Recovery Menu
- Select " Wipe Data / Factory Reset " Option By Using Volume Key . Press Power Key To Confirm.
- Now Select " Yes ----- Delete All User Data " And Confirm
- Select Reboot Option And Wait
- That is all !
How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102 using menu
- Turn on Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102
- Make sure Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102 battery is full.
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything
- Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102 will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.
In this video tutorial you will learn how to hard reset Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102.