Hard Reset LG Optimus 2X SU660
Before you decide to buy a new LG Optimus 2X SU660 phone or new LG tablet, please test the following process to repair your mobile. LG Optimus 2X SU660 Hard Reset first step needs to charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
Performing a factory reset using settings
- Go to the Menu and tap Settings.
- Open the Privacy folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone to continue and Erase Everything to confirm.
Performing a factory reset using hardware buttons
- Make sure the device is turned off and charged up to 80%.
- Press the Power button and Volume Down key simultaneously.
- The phone won’t go into a Recovery Menu, but simply turn on and begin the hard reset procedure automatically.
Both methods are pretty easy to perform, given the fact that most of the procedure is done automatically, and the required instructions are always available on the screen. Simply follow any additional steps as indicated by the phone and make sure you don’t interrupt at any time.