Hard Reset Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth2
Before you decide to Hard Reset Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth2, please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
- How To Soft and Hard Reset Huawei Ascend G525
- How To Soft and Hard Reset Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD
- How To Soft and Hard Reset Huawei Ascend P1
- How To Soft and Hard Reset Huawei Ascend Y540
Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth2 Specification
Front Camera 0.3-megapixel
Resolution 1024x600 pixels
OS Android 4.3
Rear Camera 3-megapixel
Battery capacity 4100mAh
How To Soft Reset Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth2 by hardware buttons
- At the beginning hold down the Power button until the phone turns off.
- Wait a couple of seconds.
- Finally, use the Power key again to switch the device back on.
How To Hard Reset Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth2 by hardware buttons
- Power Off Your Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth2
- After press and hold + for about 10 seconds, and until you see Android recovery menu.
- Select " Wipe Data / Factory Reset " Option By Using Volume Key . Press Power Key To Confirm.
- Now Select " Yes ----- Delete All User Data " And Confirm
- Select Reboot Option And Wait
- That is all !
How To Factory Reset Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth2 Using Menu
Factory reset or Hard reset will remove all data on your smartphone storage, including apps you've downloaded and installed, your accounts, your files, as well as system and app data and settings. Be sure to back up your data and files you want to keep before you do a hard reset.
In this video tutorial you will learn how to hard reset Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth2.