Hard Reset Huawei Ascend W1
Before you decide to Hard Reset Huawei Ascend W1, please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
- How To Soft and Hard Reset Huawei Ascend G525
- How To Soft and Hard Reset Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD
- How To Soft and Hard Reset Huawei Ascend P1
- How To Soft and Hard Reset Huawei Ascend Y540
Huawei Ascend W1 Specification
Front Camera 0.3-megapixel
Resolution 480x800 pixels
OS Windows Phone 8
Rear Camera 5-megapixel
Battery capacity 1950mAh
How To Soft Reset Huawei Ascend W1 by hardware buttons
- At the beginning hold down the Power button until the phone turns off.
- Wait a couple of seconds.
- Finally, use the Power key again to switch the device back on.
How To Hard Reset Huawei Ascend W1 by hardware buttons
- Power Off Your Huawei Ascend W1
- Press and hold the and release it when the device vibrates.
- Press and hold the until you see a change on your screen.
- Then input the following sequence of keys: -> -> ->
- That is all !
How To Factory Reset Huawei Ascend W1 Using Menu
- Turn on Huawei Ascend W1
- Make sure Huawei Ascend W1 battery is full.
- Go to menu: -> -> ->
- Huawei Ascend W1 will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.
Factory reset or Hard reset will remove all data on your smartphone storage, including apps you've downloaded and installed, your accounts, your files, as well as system and app data and settings. Be sure to back up your data and files you want to keep before you do a hard reset.
In this video tutorial you will learn how to hard reset Huawei Ascend W1.