Hard Reset Huawei Ascend P1s
Before you decide to Hard Reset Huawei Ascend P1s, please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
- How To Hard Reset Huawei Honor 6 Plus Step By Step Tutorial
- How To Hard Reset Huawei Ascend Y520 Step By Step Tutorial
- How to Hard Reset Huawei Ascend Y210 Step By Step Tutorial
- How To Hard Reset Huawei Ascend G740 Step By Step Tutorial
Huawei Ascend P1s Specification
Front Camera 1.3-megapixel
Resolution 540x960 pixels
OS Android 4.0
Rear Camera 8-megapixel
Battery capacity 1800mAh
How To Soft Reset Huawei Ascend P1s by hardware buttons
- At the beginning hold down the Power button until the phone turns off.
- Wait a couple of seconds.
- Finally, use the Power key again to switch the device back on.
How To Hard Reset Huawei Ascend P1sby hardware buttons
- Power Off Your Huawei Ascend P1s
- Press And Hold Volume Up Key + Power Key
- When Huawei Logo appear Release All Keys
- Now You Will see a Android Robot on screen
- Select " Wipe Data / Factory Reset " Option By Using Volume Key . Press Power Key To Confirm.
- Now Select " Yes ----- Delete All User Data " And Confirm
- Select Reboot Option And Wait
- That is all !
How To Factory Reset Huawei Ascend P1s Using Menu
- Turn on Huawei Ascend P1s
- Make sure Huawei Ascend P1s battery is full.
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device