Hard Reset Huawei G6600 Passport
Before you decide to Hard Reset Huawei G6600 Passport, please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
- How To Hard Reset Huawei Honor 6 Plus Step By Step Tutorial
- How To Hard Reset Huawei Ascend Y520 Step By Step Tutorial
- How to Hard Reset Huawei Ascend Y210 Step By Step Tutorial
- How To Hard Reset Huawei Ascend G740 Step By Step Tutorial
Huawei G6600 Passport Specification
Front Camera No
Resolution 320x240 pixels
Rear Camera 2-megapixel
Battery capacity 1000mAh
How To Soft Reset Huawei G6600 Passport by hardware buttons
- At the beginning hold down the Power button until the phone turns off.
- Wait a couple of seconds.
- Finally, use the Power key again to switch the device back on.
How To Hard Reset Huawei G6600 Passport by code
- Start by turning your handset on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: ##258741
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.