Hard Reset Huawei Ascend G630
Before you decide to Hard Reset Huawei Ascend G630, please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
- How To Hard and Soft Reset Huawei Ascend G730
- How To Hard and Soft Reset Huawei Ascend Y511
- How To Hard and Soft Reset Huawei Ascend Mate
- How To Hard and Soft Reset Huawei G610s
Huawei Ascend G630 Specification
Processor 1.2 GHz
Front Camera 1-megapixel
Resolution 720x1280 pixels
RAM 1 GB
OS Android 4.3
Storage 4 GB
Rear Camera 8-megapixel
Battery capacity 2000mAh
How To Soft Reset Huawei Ascend G630 by hardware buttons
- At the beginning hold down the Power button until the phone turns off.
- Wait a couple of seconds.
- Finally, use the Power key again to switch the device back on.
How To Hard Reset Huawei Ascend G630 by hardware buttons
- Power Off Your Huawei Ascend G630
- After press and hold + for a couple of seconds
- Release the when the appears on the screen second time.
- Keep holding the until the Recovery Menu appears on the screen
- Select " Wipe Data / Factory Reset " Option By Using Volume Key . Press Power Key To Confirm.
- Now Select " Yes ----- Delete All User Data " And Confirm
- Select Reboot Option And Wait
- That is all !
How To Factory Reset Huawei Ascend G630 Using Menu
Factory reset or Hard reset will remove all data on your smartphone storage, including apps you've downloaded and installed, your accounts, your files, as well as system and app data and settings. Be sure to back up your data and files you want to keep before you do a hard reset.
In this video tutorial you will learn how to hard reset Huawei Ascend G630.