Hard Reset Nokia X2 Dual SIM
Before you decide to Hard Reset Nokia X2 Dual SIM (RM-1013), please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
Nokia X2 Dual SIM SpecificationDisplay 4.30-inch
Front Camera Yes
Resolution 480x800 pixels
OS Nokia X platform
Rear Camera 5-megapixel
Battery capacity 1800mAh
How To Soft Reset Nokia X2 Dual SIM (RM-1013) by hardware buttons
If Nokia X2 Dual SIM (RM-1013) not responding when you press the buttons, you can still restart it with Soft reset.
- Take out the battery.
- Wait a few seconds put the battery in and Press POWER key to switch your phone on.
How To Hard Reset Nokia X2 Dual SIM (RM-1013) by hardware buttons
- Power Off Your Phone Nokia X2 Dual SIM (RM-1013)
- Press And Hold Volume Up Key + Power Key
- When Nokia Logo appear Release Power Key
- Release Volume up key when you see Recovery Menu
- Select " Wipe Data / Factory Reset " Option By Using Volume Key . Press Power Key To Confirm.
- Now Select " Yes ----- Delete All User Data " And Confirm
- Select Reboot Option And Wait
- That is all !
How To Factory Reset Nokia X2 Dual SIM (RM-1013) using menu
- Turn on Nokia X2 Dual SIM (RM-1013)
- Make sure Nokia X2 Dual SIM (RM-1013) battery is full. On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings > Backup and reset > Factory reset > Reset.
- Nokia X2 Dual SIM (RM-1013) will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.