Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 930
Before you decide to Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 930 (RM-1045), please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
Nokia Lumia 930 SpecificationDisplay 5.00-inch
Front Camera 1.2-megapixel
Resolution 1080x1920 pixels
OS Windows Phone 8.1
Rear Camera 20-megapixel
Battery capacity 2420mAh
How To Soft Reset Nokia Lumia 930 (RM-1045) by hardware buttons
If Nokia Lumia 930 (RM-1045) not responding when you press the buttons, you can still restart it with Soft reset.
Wait a few seconds put the battery in and Press POWER key to switch your phone on.
How To Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 930 (RM-1045) by hardware buttons
- Make sure the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data
- Power Off Your Nokia Lumia 930 (RM-1045)
- Press And Hold Power Key and after the phone vibrates press quick Volume Down key.
- When you will see exclamation mark
- Press this sequence of keys: -> -> ->
- That is all !
How To Factory Reset Nokia Lumia 930 (RM-1045) using menu
- Turn on Nokia Lumia 930 (RM-1045)
- Make sure Nokia Lumia 930 (RM-1045) battery is full.
- Go to menu: Setting > About > Reset your Phone
- Nokia Lumia 930 (RM-1045) will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.