Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 720 (RM-885)
Before you decide to Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 720 (RM-885), please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
Nokia Lumia 720 (RM-885) SpecificationDisplay 4.30-inch
Front Camera 1.3-megapixel
Resolution 480x800 pixels
OS Windows Phone 8
Rear Camera 6.7-megapixel
Battery capacity 2000mAh
How To Soft Reset Nokia Lumia 720 (RM-885) by hardware buttons
If Nokia Lumia 720 (RM-885) not responding when you press the buttons, you can still restart it with Soft reset.
- Take out the battery.
- Wait a few seconds put the battery in and Press POWER key to switch your phone on.
How To Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 720 (RM-885) by hardware buttons
- Make sure the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data
- Power Off Your Nokia Lumia 720 (RM-885)
- Press And Hold Power Key and after the phone vibrates release power key and press quick Volume Down key.
- When you will see exclamation mark
- Press this sequence of keys: -> -> ->
- That is all !
How To Factory Reset Nokia Lumia 720 (RM-885) using menu
- Turn on Nokia Lumia 720 (RM-885)
- Make sure Nokia Lumia 720 (RM-885) battery is full.
- Go to menu: Setting > About > Reset your Phone
- Nokia Lumia 720 (RM-885) will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.
Factory reset or Hard reset will remove all data on your smartphone storage, including apps you've downloaded and installed, your accounts, your files, as well as system and app data and settings. Be sure to back up your data and files you want to keep before you do a hard reset.