Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 1520
Before you decide to Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 1520, please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
Nokia Lumia 1520 SpecificationDisplay 6.00-inch
Front Camera 1.2-megapixel
Resolution 1080x1920 pixels
OS Windows Phone 8
Rear Camera 20-megapixel
Battery capacity 3400mAh
How To Soft Reset Nokia Lumia 1520 by hardware buttons
If Nokia Lumia 1520 not responding when you press the buttons, you can still restart it with Soft reset.
- Take out the battery.
- Wait a few seconds put the battery in and Press POWER key to switch your phone on.
How To Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 1520 by hardware buttons
- Make sure the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data
- Power Off Your Nokia Lumia 1520
- Press and hold the POWER key until the phone vibrates
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN key until the exclamation mark appears
- Press this sequence of keys: -> -> ->
- Wait until Welcome screen appears.
- Your Lumia 1520 phone has been completely reset to its original factory settings.
How To Factory Reset Nokia Lumia 1520 using menu
- Turn on Nokia Lumia 1520
- Make sure Nokia Lumia 1520 battery is full.
- Go to menu: Setting > About > Reset your Phone
- Nokia Lumia 1520 will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.