Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 1320
Before you decide to Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 1320, please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
Nokia Lumia 1320 SpecificationDisplay 6.00-inch
Front Camera 0.3-megapixel
Resolution 720x1280 pixels
OS Windows Phone 8
Rear Camera 5-megapixel
Battery capacity 3400mAh
How To Soft Reset Nokia Lumia 1320 by hardware buttons
If Nokia Lumia 1320 not responding when you press the buttons, you can still restart it with Soft reset.
- Take out the battery.
- Wait a few seconds put the battery in and Press POWER key to switch your phone on.
How To Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 1320 by hardware buttons
- Press Power button to turn off your cell phone.
- Then press and hold Volume Down button
- And connect charger to phone.
- Now you will see an exclamation mark on your screen.
- Next press the buttons in this exact order: Volume Up -> Volume Down -> Power button ->Volume Down.
- After that your phone will reset and restart.
- This procedure takes few minutes.
- That is all !
How To Factory Reset Nokia Lumia 1320 Using Menu
- Turn on Nokia Lumia 1320
- Make sure Nokia Lumia 1320 battery is full.
- Go to menu: -> -> -> -> .
- Nokia Lumia 1320 will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.
Factory reset or Hard reset will remove all data on your smartphone storage, including apps you've downloaded and installed, your accounts, your files, as well as system and app data and settings. Be sure to back up your data and files you want to keep before you do a hard reset.