Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 638 (RM-1010)
Before you decide to Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 638 (RM-1010), please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
Nokia Lumia 638 SpecificationDisplay 4.50-inch
Front Camera No
Resolution 480x854 pixels
OS Windows Phone 8.1
Rear Camera 5-megapixel
Battery capacity 1830mAh
How To Soft Reset Nokia Lumia 638 by hardware buttons
How To Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 638 by hardware buttons
- Make sure the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data
- Power Off Your Nokia Lumia 638
- Press And Hold Volume Down + Power Key
- Release when device will vibrate.
- When you will see exclamation mark
- Press this sequence of keys: -> -> ->
- That is all !
How To Factory Reset Nokia Lumia 638 using menu
- Turn on Nokia Lumia 638
- Make sure Nokia Lumia 638 battery is full.
- Go to menu: Setting > About > Reset your Phone
- Nokia Lumia 635 will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.