Hard Reset Nokia 215 Dual SIM
Before you decide to Hard Reset Nokia 215 Dual SIM, please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
Nokia 215 Dual Sim Specification
Front Camera No
Resolution 240x320 pixels
OS Series 30 Plus
Rear Camera 0.3-megapixel
Battery capacity 1100mAh
How To Soft Reset Nokia 215 Dual Sim by hardware buttons
If Nokia Nokia 215 Dual SIM not responding when you press the buttons, you can still restart it with Soft reset.
- Switch your phone off and take the battery out.
- Wait a few seconds put the battery in and Press POWER key to switch your phone on.
How To Factory Reset Nokia 215 Dual Sim Using Menu
If your phone Nokia 215 Dual SIM is not working properly you can reset some settings to their original values. This does not affect documents or files stored on your phone but we recommend you take a back-up before restoring to factory settings.
- End all calls and connections.
- Select: Menu > Settings and Restore factory sett. > Settings only.
- Type in the security code (default code is 12345).
How To Hard reset Nokia 215 Dual Sim Using Code
- Turn on Nokia 215 Dual SIM
- Make sure Nokia 215 Dual SIM battery is full.
- Press anwser key and type this numbers : *#7780#
- Enter your lock code (default code is 12345)
- Nokia 215 Dual SIM will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.
Factory reset or Hard reset will remove all data on your smartphone storage, including apps you've downloaded and installed, your accounts, your files, as well as system and app data and settings. Be sure to back up your data and files you want to keep before you do a hard reset.