Hard Reset HTC One Dual Sim
Before you decide to Hard Reset HTC One Dual Sim, please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
HTC One Dual Sim SpecificationDisplay 4.70-inch
Front Camera 2.1-megapixel
Resolution 1080x1920 pixels
OS Android 4.1
Rear Camera 4-Ultrapixel
Battery capacity 2300mAh
How To Soft Reset HTC One Dual Sim by hardware buttons
If HTC One Dual Sim not responding when you touch the phone screen or press the buttons, you can still restart it with Soft reset.
- Press and hold the POWER and VOLUME UP keys for at least 10 seconds.
- You will see your HTC One Dual Sim shuts down and starts the soft reset itself.
- That is all!!
How To Hard Reset HTC One Dual Sim by hardware buttons
Important: The Fast boot option in must not be selected.
- Make sure the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data
- Power Off Your HTC One Dual Sim
- Press And Hold Volume Down Key + Power Key
- Release all key when you will see three Android images on screen
- Select Factory Reset Option By Using Volume Key .
- Press Power Key To Confirm.
- HTC One Dual Sim will do the process to Master Reset or Factory Default, wait for several minutes.
- That is all !
How To Factory Reset HTC One Dual Sim Using Menu
- Turn on HTC One Dual Sim
- Make sure HTC One Dual Sim battery is full.
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Reset Device
- HTC One Dual Sim will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.
Factory reset or Hard reset will remove all data on your smartphone storage, including apps you've downloaded and installed, your accounts, your files, as well as system and app data and settings. Be sure to back up your data and files you want to keep before you do a hard reset.