Hard Reset HTC Desire 310
Before you decide to Hard Reset HTC Desire 310, please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
HTC Desire 310 SpecificationDisplay 4.50-inch
Front Camera 0.3-megapixel
Resolution 480x854 pixels
OS Android 4.2
Rear Camera 5-megapixel
Battery capacity 2000mAh
How To Soft Reset HTC Desire 310 by hardware buttons
- If the display is off, press the POWER key to turn it back on.
- Press and hold the POWER key, and then press Reboot.
How To Hard Reset HTC Desire 310 by hardware buttons
- Make sure the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data
- Power Off Your HTC Desire 310
- Press And Hold Volume up key + Power Key
- Release all key when you see Android logo on screen
- Press the key HTC Desire 310 will be in recovery mode.
- Select " Wipe Data / Factory Reset " Option By Using Volume Key .
- Press Power Key To Confirm.
- Select " Yes --Delete All User Data " And Confirm
- A message appears when the data has been wiped.
- Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
How To Factory Reset HTC Desire 310 Using Menu
- Turn on HTC Desire 310
- Make sure HTC Desire 310 battery is full.
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Factory data reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase everything
- HTC Desire 310 will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.
Factory reset or Hard reset will remove all data on your smartphone storage, including apps you've downloaded and installed, your accounts, your files, as well as system and app data and settings. Be sure to back up your data and files you want to keep before you do a hard reset.