Hard Reset HTC Desire 200
Before you decide to Hard Reset HTC Desire 200, please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
HTC Desire 200 SpecificationDisplay 3.50-inch
Front Camera No
Resolution 320x480 pixels
OS Android 4.0
Rear Camera 5-megapixel
Battery capacity 1230mAh
How To Soft Reset HTC Desire 200 by hardware buttons
If HTC Desire 200 not responding when you touch the phone screen or press the buttons, you can still restart it with Soft reset.
- Press and hold the POWER key for at least 10 seconds.
- You will see your HTC Desire 200 shuts down and starts the soft reset itself.
- That is all!!
How To Hard Reset HTC Desire 200 by hardware buttons
Important: The Fast boot option in must not be selected.
- Make sure the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data
- Power Off Your HTC Desire 200
- Press And Hold Volume Down Key + Power Key
- Release all key when you will see three Android images on screen
- Select FACTORY RESET Option By Using Volume Key .
- Press Power Key To Confirm.
- HTC Desire 200 will do the process to Master Reset or Factory Default, wait for several minutes.
- That is all !
How To Factory Reset HTC Desire 200 Using Menu
- Turn on HTC Desire 200
- Make sure HTC Desire 200 battery is full.
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Reset Device
- HTC Desire 200 will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.
Factory reset or Hard reset will remove all data on your smartphone storage, including apps you've downloaded and installed, your accounts, your files, as well as system and app data and settings. Be sure to back up your data and files you want to keep before you do a hard reset.