Hard Reset Sony Xperia tipo dual
Before you decide to Hard Reset Sony Xperia tipo dual (Sony ST21i2, Sony ST21a2), please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
Sony Xperia tipo dual SpecificationDisplay 3.20-inch
Front Camera No
Resolution 320x480 pixels
OS Android 4
Rear Camera 3.2-megapixel
Battery capacity 1500mAh
How To Hard Reset Sony Xperia tipo dual by hardware buttons
- Make sure the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data
- Power Off Your Sony Xperia tipo dual
- Press And Hold Volume up Key + Power Key for few seconds
- Release all keys when you see Service menu on screen
- After follow the instructions on your screen
How to Hard Reset Sony Xperia tipo dual using menu
- Turn on Sony Xperia tipo dual
- Make sure Sony Xperia tipo dual battery is full.
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything
- Sony Xperia tipo dual will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.