Hard Reset HTC Desire 626
Before you decide to Hard Reset HTC Desire 626, please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
HTC Desire 626 SpecificationDisplay 5.00-inch
Front Camera 5-megapixel
Resolution 720x1280 pixels
Rear Camera 13-megapixel
Battery capacity 2000mAh
How To Soft Reset HTC Desire 626 by hardware buttons
How To Hard Reset HTC Desire 626 by hardware buttons
- Make sure the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data
- Power Off Your HTC Desire 626
- Press And Hold Volume Down Key + Power Key
- Release all key when you will see three Android images on screen
- Select Factory Reset Option By Using Volume Key .
- Press Power Key To Confirm.
- HTC Desire 626 will do the process to Master Reset or Factory Default, wait for several minutes.
- That is all !
How To Factory Reset HTC Desire 626 Using Menu
- Turn on HTC Desire 626
- Make sure HTC Desire 626 battery is full.
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything
- HTC Desire 626 will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.
Factory reset or Hard reset will remove all data on your smartphone storage, including apps you've downloaded and installed, your accounts, your files, as well as system and app data and settings. Be sure to back up your data and files you want to keep before you do a hard reset.