Hard Reset Samsung Z1 Tizen SM-Z130
Before you decide to Hard Reset Samsung Z1 Tizen SM-Z130, please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
Samsung Z1 Tizen SM-Z130 Specification
Front Camera 0.3-megapixel
Resolution 480x800 pixels
OS Tizen 2.3
Rear Camera 3.1-megapixel
Battery capacity 1500mAh
How To Hard Reset Samsung Z1 Tizen SM-Z130 by hardware buttons
- Power Off Your Phone
- Press And Hold Volume Up Key + Home Key + Power Key
- When Samsung Logo appear Release All Keys
- Now You Will see Tizen System Recovery Menu
- Press Volume key to navigate "Phone initialization"
- Press Power Key To Confirm.
- Now Select " Yes " to confirm your process.
- That is all !
How to hard reset Samsung Z1 Tizen SM-Z130 using menu
- Turn on Samsung Z1 Tizen SM-Z130
- Make sure Samsung Z1 Tizen SM-Z130 battery is full.
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything
- Samsung Z1 Tizen SM-Z130 will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.
In this video tutorial you will learn how to hard reset Samsung Z1 Tizen SM-Z130.