Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A5 or A5 Duos SM-A500
Before you decide to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A5 or A5 Duos SM-A500, please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
- How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300 Step By Step Tutorial
- How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy E5 SM-E500 Step By Step Tutorial
- How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy E7 SM-E700 Step By Step Tutorial
- How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A7-A7 Duos Step By Step Tutorial
Samsung Galaxy A5 or A5 Duos Specification
Front Camera 5-megapixel
Resolution 720x1280 pixels
OS Android 4.4
Rear Camera 13-megapixel
Battery capacity 2300mAh
- Power Off Your Phone
- Press And Hold Volume Up Key + Home Key + Power Key
- When Samsung Logo appear Release All Keys
- Now You Will see a Android Robot on screen
- Press Right Option Key to Lounge Recovery Menu
- Select " Wipe Data / Factory Reset " Option By Using Volume Key . Press Power Key To Confirm.
- Now Select " Yes ----- Delete All User Data " And Confirm
- Select Reboot Option And Wait
- That is all !
How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A5 or A5 Duos using menu
- Turn on Samsung Galaxy A5 or A5 Duos
- Make sure Samsung Galaxy A5 or A5 Duos battery is full.
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything
- Samsung Galaxy A5 or A5 Duos will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.
In this video tutorial you will learn how to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A5 or A5 Duos SM-A500.