Hard Reset LG Nexus 5
Before you decide to Hard Reset Hard Reset LG Nexus 5, please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
LG Nexus 5 Specification
Front Camera 1.3-megapixel
Resolution 1080x1920 pixels
OS Android 4.4
Rear Camera 8-megapixel
Battery capacity 2300mAh
How To Hard Reset LG Nexus 5 by hardware buttons
- Power Off Your Phone
- Press And Hold Volume Down Key + Power Key
- When LG Logo appear Release All Keys
- Now You Will see a Android Robot on screen
- Press Right Option Key to Lounge Recovery Menu
- Select " Wipe Data / Factory Reset " Option By Using Volume Key . Press Power Key To Confirm.
- Now Select " Yes ----- Delete All User Data " And Confirm
- Select Reboot Option And Wait
- That is all !
How to hard reset LG Nexus 5 using menu
- Turn on LG Nexus 5
- Make sure LG Nexus 5 battery is full.
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything
- LG Nexus 5 will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.
In this video tutorial you will learn how to Hard Reset LG Nexus 5.