Hard Reset LG Nexus 4 E960
Before you decide to Hard Reset LG Nexus 4 E960, please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
How To Hard Reset LG Nexus 5 (D820) Step By Step TutorialHow To Hard Reset LG Optimus L7 II P713 Step By Step TutorialHow To Hard Reset LG Optimus L4 II E440 Step By Step TutorialHow To Hard Reset LG G3 S (Beat,Vigor D722) Step By Step Tutorial
LG Nexus 4 E960 Specification
Front Camera 1.3-megapixel
Resolution 768x1280 pixels
OS Android 4.2.2
Rear Camera 8-megapixel
Battery capacity 2100mAh
How To Hard Reset LG Nexus 4 E960 by hardware buttons
- Make sure the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data
- Power Off Your LG Nexus 4 E960
- Press And Hold Volume Down + Power Key for few seconds
- Release keys when you see Bootloader Menu
- Select by using the
- You will see Android Robot on screen.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the and for a short time.
- Select " Wipe Data / Factory Reset " Option By Using Volume Key . Press Power Key To Confirm.
- Now Select " Yes ----- Delete All User Data " And Confirm
- Select Reboot Option And Wait
- That is all !
How To Hard Reset (Factory Reset) LG Nexus 4 E960 using menu
- Turn on LG Nexus 4 E960
- Make sure LG Nexus 4 E960 battery is full.
- Go to menu: System Setting > Personal > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything
- LG Nexus 4 E960 will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.
In this video tutorial you will learn ow To Hard Reset LG Nexus 4 E960.