Hard Reset LG L90 Dual SIM D410
Before you decide to Hard Reset LG L90 Dual SIM D410, please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
LG L90 Dual SIM D410 Specification
Front Camera 0.3-megapixel
Resolution 540x960 pixels
OS Android 4.4
Rear Camera 8-megapixel
Battery capacity 2540mAh
How To Hard Reset LG L90 Dual SIM D410 by hardware buttons
- Make sure the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data
- Power Off Your LG L90 Dual SIM D410
- Press And Hold Volume Down + Power Key Now You Will see a LG logo on screen
- Release Power key, and then immediately press the Power key again
- Use the Volume keys to navigate to YES or NO
- Hit the Power button to confirm your selection
- Use the Volume keys again to reselect your confirmation.
- At last hit the Power button to confirm the reset.
- That is all !
How To Hard Reset (Factory Reset) LG L90 Dual SIM D410 using menu
- Turn on LG Optimus LG L90 Dual SIM D410
- Make sure LG Optimus LG L90 Dual SIM D410 battery is full.
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything
- LG L90 Dual SIM D410 will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.
In this video tutorial you will learn how To Hard Reset LG L90 Dual SIM D410.