Hard Reset LG G2 D800
Before you decide to Hard Reset LG G2 D800, please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
LG G2 D800 SpecificationDisplay 5.20-inch
Front Camera 2.1-megapixel
Resolution 1080x1920 pixels
OS Android 4.2.2
Rear Camera 13-megapixel
Battery capacity 3000mAh
How To Hard Reset LG G2 D800 by hardware buttons
- Make sure the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data
- Power Off Your LG G2 D800
- Press And Hold Volume Down + Power Key Now You Will see a LG logo on screen
- Release Power key when you see a LG logo on screen
- Release Volume Down key when you see Factory Hard Reset menu
- Hit the Power button to confirm your selection
- Phone will restart.
- That is all !
How To Hard Reset (Factory Reset) LG G2 D800 using menu
- Turn on LG G2 D800
- Make sure LG G2 D800 battery is full.
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything
- LG G2 D800 will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.
In this video tutorial you will learn ow To Hard Reset LG G2 D800 .