Hard Reset LG G Pro Lite Dual D686
Before you decide to Hard Reset LG G Pro Lite Dual D686, please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
LG G Pro Lite Dual D686 Specification
Front Camera 1.3-megapixel
Resolution 540x960 pixels
OS Android 4.1
Rear Camera 8-megapixel
Battery capacity 3140mAh
How To Hard Reset (Factory Reset) LG G Pro Lite Dual D686 by hardware buttons
- Make sure the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data
- Power Off Your LG G Pro Lite Dual D686
- Press And Hold Volume Down + Power key
- Release all keys when you see LG Logo on screen
- Confirm process twice by pressing .
- LG G Pro Lite Dual D686 will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.
- That is all !
How To Hard Reset (Factory Reset) LG G Pro Lite Dual D686 using menu
- Turn on LG G Pro Lite Dual D686
- Make sure LG G Pro Lite Dual D686 battery is full.
- Go to -> > > ->.
- LG Optimus Big LU6800 will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.
In this video tutorial you will learn ow To Hard Reset LG G Pro Lite Dual D686.