Hard Reset GIONEE Gpad G3
Before you decide to Hard Reset GIONEE Gpad G3, please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
- How to Activate WhatsApp Voice Calling Feature For All Android Devices
- How To Change / Edit / Fix / Repair Invalid IMEI Number In Unrooted Mediatek Smartphones
- How to Crack WIFI Password In 1 Minute Step by Step Tutorials
- Free Download And Install Whatsapp Messenger For Nokia Asha 200/305
GIONEE Gpad G3 SpecificationDisplay 5.50-inch
Front Camera 0.3-megapixel
Resolution 480x854 pixels
OS Android 4.2
Rear Camera 5-megapixel
Battery capacity 2250mAh
How To Hard Reset GIONEE Gpad G3 by hardware buttons
- Power Off Your Phone
- Press And Hold Volume Up Key + Home Key + Power Key
- Now You Will see a menu of Recovery Mode on screen, then release All keys
- Press Right Option Key to Lounge Recovery Menu
- Select "Wipe Factory Data Settings" and press
- That is all !
How to hard reset GIONEE Gpad G3 using menu
- Turn on GIONEE Gpad G3
- Make sure GIONEE Gpad G3 battery is full.
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything
- GIONEE Gpad G3 will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.
In this video tutorial you will learn how to hard reset GIONEE Gpad G3.