Hard Reset Samsung galaxy I9100 S2
Before you decide to Hard Reset or Factory Reset Samsung galaxy I9100 S2, please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 unlock pin code
- How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy S4 M919 T Mobile
- How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Disassembly and Repair Guides
Samsung galaxy I9100 S2 Specification
Screen Type Super AMOLED Plus touchscreen
Screen Size 4.3 inches
Screen Resolution 480 x 800
Number of Colours 16M
Processor Dual Core ARM Cortex-A9
Internal Memory 16GB
Extendable Memory microSD, up to 32GB
Sensor Resolution 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Video resolution / frame rate 1920 x 1080 / 30 fps
Front facing camera 2 MP
How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy I9100 S2 by Hardware Buttons
- Make sure the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data
- Power Off Your Samsung Galaxy I9100 S2
- Press And Hold Volume up Key + Menu key
- Now You Will see a Android Robot on screen
- Select " Wipe Data / Factory Reset " Option By Using Volume Key .
- Press Power Key To Confirm.
- Select " Yes --Delete All User Data " And Confirm Select Reboot Option And Wait
- That is all !
- Turn on Samsung Galaxy I9100 S2
- Make sure Samsung Galaxy I9100 S2 battery is full.
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything
- Samsung Galaxy I9100 S2 will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.
In this video tutorial you will learn how to hard reset Samsung Galaxy I9100 S2.