Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 625
Before you decide to Factory reset Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 625 (RM-941), please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
- How To Hard Reset Factory reset Nokia Lumia 530 Step By Step Tutorial
- How To Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 620 Step by Step Tutorials
- How To Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 520 Step By Step Tutorials
- How to hard reset Nokia X step by step Tutorial
Nokia Lumia 625 (RM-941) Specification
- 4.7 Inch LCD Display
- 1.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- 512MB RAM
- 5 MP Camera
- VGA Front Cam
- 8GB On-Board Storage
- Micro SD Support
- 2000 MAh Battery
How To Hard Reset (Factory Reset) Nokia Lumia 625 by hardware buttons
- Make sure the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data
- Power Off Your Nokia Lumia 625 (RM-941)
- Press And Hold Volume Down + Power Key
- Release when device will vibrate.
- When you will see exclamation mark
- Press this sequence of keys: -> -> ->
- That is all !
How To Hard Reset (Factory Reset) Nokia Lumia 625 (RM-941) using menu
- Turn on Nokia Lumia 625 (RM-941)
- Make sure Nokia Lumia 625 (RM-941) battery is full.
- Go to menu: Setting > About > Reset your Phone
- Nokia Lumia 625 (RM-941) will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.