Hard Reset Huawei Ascend Y520
How to hard reset Huawei Ascend Y520 using menu
Before you decide to Hard Reset or Factory Reset Huawei Ascend Y520, please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
Image credit: GSMArena
Huawei Ascend Y520 Specification
How To Hard Reset Huawei Ascend Y520 by Hardware Buttons
- Make sure the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data
- Power Off Your Huawei Ascend Y520
- Remove the battery and wait about 10 second
- Press And Hold Volume up Key
- Now You Will see a Android Robot on screen
- Select " Wipe Data / Factory Reset " Option By Using Volume Key .
- Press Power Key To Confirm.
- Select " Yes --Delete All User Data " And Confirm Select Reboot Option And Wait
- That is all !
- Turn on Huawei Ascend Y520
- Make sure Huawei Ascend Y520 battery is full.
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything
- Huawei Ascend Y520 will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.
In this video tutorial you will learn how to hard reset Huawei Ascend Y520.