Before you decide to Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 520, please test the following process to repair your mobile. First step charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 520 Windows Phone 7
2. Press and hold the Volume down and Camera keys.
3. Press and hold the Power key.
4. When phone vibrates, release the power key, but keep pressing the volume down and camera keys, until the phone reboots. All data will be lost!
1. Turn the power Off.
Then press the keys in this exact order:
1. Volume up
2. Volume down
4. Volume down
Nokia Lumia 520 factory reset using menu
- On the Start screen, tap ==
- Tap Settings > about phone.
- Tap reset your phone, and then tap yes and again yes